CCPC is a community resource center that improves lives and communities by helping countless residents secure the basic resources they need.
Over the last 13 years, CCPC has started a multitude of programs including the largest food pantry in Summit and Wasatch Counties, a thrift store and boutique shop, a counseling center, programs reaching low-income school children, a weekly dinner for seasonal workers, an outreach to Native American Communities (Navajo, Goshute), a free legal clinic and much more, in order to help countless residents secure the resources they need to survive.
- Largest Food Pantry in Summit and Wasatch Counties: Providing healthy food to thousands of residents.
- Native American Initiative: Healthy Food Program for the Goshute Native American tribe - We are supplying them with and educating about healthy foods and have started a community garden project.
- Operation Hope: This Christmas program serves over 1500 children with Christmas gifts, toys and supplies annually, reaching families throughout Summit and Wasatch Counties.
- Refugee Partnership: We provide food and clothing to refugees throughout Utah, including providing snack food to the Sunnyvale Neighborhood Program in Salt Lake City.
- Snacks in Backpacks: It is our goal to provide every child in need of food in Park City’s elementary schools with healthy, kid-friendly food every weekend for the entire school year.
- Back To School Basics (B2SB): In 2013 we took nearly 500 local school children in need shopping for new school clothes, provided a backpack filled with school supplies along with other winter clothing.
- Free Legal Clinic: A monthly free legal clinic, providing legal assistance to those in need.
- Emergency Assistance: We provide people in crisis with the essential resources to survive (rent assistance, vehicle maintenance, bus fare etc.)
- Hike For Hunger: An annual hike to raise awareness of both local and global hunger.
- petCare: A program to provide low-income pet owners with free food for their pets.
- International and Seasonal Workers: We have a special program to these workers which provides them resources to enable them to thrive while employed in Park City. We also host the Tuesday Night Dinners to help connect the workers relationally with each other and others in the community.
- Counseling Center: We offer professional counseling services for those with emotional and psychological needs.
Thank you for your support!
Check out some our non profit friends and partners. They too help to make our community a great place to LIVE!
People's Health Clinic: http://livepcgivepc.razoo.com/story/Peopleshealthclinic
Peace House: http://livepcgivepc.razoo.com/story/Peacehouse
Mountainlands Housing: http://livepcgivepc.razoo.com/story/Housinghelp