For the Church. For the Gospel.
Specifically, we seek to prepare Christian leaders who love rightly, judge wisely, and lead gently.
The actual cost of educating our students significantly outweighs the amount we charge for tuition and fees. On average, each student pays only about one-fifth the actual cost of the education received. We depend on God’s people to make up the difference.
Constituents who participate in our Leadership Giving program, for instance, help us to bridge the funding gap and assist us in preparing Christian leaders. Apart from the generosity of those like you, many of our students simply could not afford the quality education that Central Seminary provides.
- Enrollment. Almost 100 students in M.A.T., M.Div., D.Min., Th.M., and Ph.D./Th.D. programs.
- Faculty. Academically qualified professors with pastoral experience to provide ministerial education of the highest quality.
- Accreditation. Accredited as a Category IV institution by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools
- Europe. Our Romanian branch campus has become considerably influential in Eastern Europe.
- Alumni. Over 600 graduates minister throughout our world.
The development program of Central Seminary, called Leadership Giving, allows those who are committed to meeting the need of preparing Christian leaders to invest in the future ministries of seminary students. Participants give on a regular basis to the ministry of Central Seminary, whether it is monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
To participate in our Leadership Giving Program, simply indicate "Leadership Giving" in the comment field when you donate. Please feel free to email Ron Gotzman, Vice President of Advancement, anytime.
Thank you for standing with us in preparing Christian leaders who love rightly, judge wisely, and lead gently.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!