One Day, $100K for Casa. Because Together, We’re Building Community!
GIVE now thru Midnight, April 22nd.
HELP us raise $100,000 in one day
PRAY with us on April 22nd. Sign up here: ( http://bit.ly/PrayApril22 )
Celebrate with the entire Casa family on April 22nd at the Happiest of (no-alcohol) Happy Hours from 6-8 PM at Fairlington Presbyterian Church (office is in the basement and there is plenty of parking in back).
There will be food (Central American style), friends and celebration as we help Casa Chirilagua raise 100K in 1 day! Come hungry and ready to give at 7 PM when we try to win a Power Hour prize!
*Please see the Facebook Event HERE
**Please RSVP HERE.
***Families are welcome. Bring a blanket and take your food out to the playground.
Casa Chirilagua is a community of people "learning together to love our neighbor as ourselves" in the Arlandria neighborhood of Alexandria. Every investment you make in Casa Chirilagua helps us develop relationships with families to see the Chirilagua neighborhood transformed by Christ.
Together, we're building community through:
- Kids Club: providing children a safe, nurturing, and academically supportive after school environment
- A Mentoring Program: matching Kids Club students with a caring mentor builds confidence through one-on-one time and new learning experiences
- Middle School and High School Student Bible Studies: laying a strong spiritual foundation and facilitating developmental and social support though evening, weekend, and extracurricular activities
- A Professional Role Model Series: helping prepare High School students for college and the workforce
- A Local Leaders Program motivating local college/young adult leaders with job experience, professional development & mentoring, and support for continuing education
- Family Dinner Nights strengthening families by sharing food and fellowship and building communal unity and trust
- A Parents Committee investing themselves thoroughly in their children's well-being
- Christian Community Development classes building deeper relationship, cross-cultural bridges, and studying what God's Word says about empowering communities while addressing injustices as the people of God
For more details about Casa Chirilagua, visit our website: www.casachirilagua.org.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!