Help San Antonio Pets Alive! make San Antonio a no-kill city!
San Antonio Pets Alive! depends on generous donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund our programs, supplies, and operational expenses. SAPA! provides animals in its program with food, shelter, veterinary care, obedience training and the promotion and matching necessary to find a forever family.
See how a one-time or minimal monthly contribution can make a big difference to San Antonio’s homeless pets:
- $10 pays for a soft and warm blanket for pets to sleep on during their short stay at a temporary shelter;
- $25 pays for a microchip, which helps return a lost pet to its home;
- $40 can purchase a bag of quality dog food to keep our foster dogs healthy and well-fed;
- $5 per month (the equivalent of one cup of gourmet coffee a month!) provides one HeartGuard heartworm preventative pill per dog. The alternative: heartworm treatment which may cost up to $600, and frequently leads to pets being surrendered because of financial hardship.
- $10 per month for one year pays for a behavioral boot camp for three dogs that may make the difference between a family keeping a dog or surrendering to a kill shelter for behavioral issues;
- $25 per month pays for one overnight space in a cool, clean and comfortable indoor facility for one pet waiting for a foster family or adoption
Donate now and help save the life of a companion animal!
Join the Conversation
4710 STATE HIGHWAY 151
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78227
San Antonio Pets Alive!’s mission is to save every adoptable dog and cat in danger of euthanasia at the city shelter
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!