The Aliveness Project is the only community drop-in center for individuals living with HIV/AIDS in Minnesota.
Our mission is to encourage self-empowerment and provide direct services to people living with HIV/AIDS. During 2013, one out of four Minnesotans living with HIV/AIDS--over 1,700 individuals--used our services, including:
• Hot Meal Program, serving more than 33,000 hot meals in our dining room each year;
• Food Shelf, providing food to an average of 220 households each month and giving out more than 50 tons of food per year;
• Nutritional Therapy Program, which provides over 500 sessions of nutritional each year;
• Integrative Therapy Program, facilitating an average of 250 monthly appointments for acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage, and other therapeutic treatment at our location;
• Case Management Program, assisting 125 individuals with client advocacy and referral services last year;
• Health and Wellness Program, offering seminars on a variety of topics such as choosing a medical provider, managing HIV drug treatment and other topics related to living with HIV/AIDS;
• Outreach Program, providing over 400 HIV tests and care outreach to hundreds of individuals per year;
• Holiday Basket Program, spreading holiday spirit through 692 baskets with gifts and food for over 1,400 adults and 400 children in 2012.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!