Mount Mary University’s Women’s Leadership Institute provides an ideal support system for aspiring leaders of all kinds.
Double Your Impact. One Day Only.
Cultivating the creative, critical-thinking leaders our world needs. That's what Mount Mary University's Women's Leadership Institute and our new Creative Campus initiative are all about. We're infusing creative thinking across campus, starting with comprehensive professional development and continuing with a close look at curriculum and more.
On Wednesday, March 26, 2014, you have a great opportunity to be a part of this important effort. All online donations made from midnight to 11:59 p.m. are being matched dollar for dollar by individual and corporate commitments. So your investment whether it's $50, $100, $500 or more goes twice the distance.
Advancing Transformation across Our Community
When you help us toward our $125,000 goal, you're not just doubling your impact. You're also directly supporting a variety of programs that inspire future leaders of all kinds with the creative thinking skills they need in a changing world.
- Center for Creative Leadership Our partnership with this national organization focused on training and education is a key to our efforts to help women become catalysts of change. By increasing self-awareness and cultivating a broader worldview, we're fostering better leadership in business, government, nonprofits wherever women want to make a difference.
- Voices of Leadership The STAGE series fosters conversations with leaders from all walks of life who share their experiences, stories and best practices to help area women and students pursue their own leadership potential. The STUDIO series brings students together to lead moderated, candid conversations with women leaders and agents of change from across southeastern Wisconsin to share their varied professional and personal insights.
- Summer Leadership Institute An intensive, four-day residential program that brings together a diverse group of female college students from around the state to learn about women's leadership, creative thinking, social innovation and civic participation from accomplished women leaders.
- The Art of the Creative Leader A highly experiential workshop series open to the public that explores five key creative leadership attributes through the intersection of the arts and leadership development.
- College Campus Explorers with the Girl Scouts This one-night, on campus event brings together girls in grades 6-12 to explore and learn about their future career through fun, hands-on activities and experiments led by faculty of Mount Mary, helping them to earn a new badge.
These are just some of the many examples of ways we're building the skills and mindset required for success. In fact, you can read real stories of how the Women's Leadership Institute has helped students and alumna successfully cultivate their own leadership abilities. Explore the stories of Katie, Michelle or Kathy all of whom have embarked on an exciting journey from our foundational programming to the lifelong development of the holistic mindset of a valuable leader.
Or, perhaps you'd like to get involved in one of our powerful programs. Discover more about the unique Women's Leadership Institute experience where potential becomes purpose.
Many companies offer a matching gift program and will match your gift, a spouse's gift, or a retired employee's gift. Matching gifts may double your gift to Mount Mary University. Please contact your company's Human Resources Office for more information.
A special thanks to our matching funders: Barrientos Design and Consulting Inc., Enterforce, Virginia Cornyn, Leon and Betsy Janssen, Barbara Lodde and numerous anonymous donors!
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!