118 Capital is a start-up social finance firm raising funds to finance entrepreneurs who use business as a force for good in the Americas.
Do you want to support a new breed of entrepreneur worknig to reduce rates of absenteeism in US schools?
Or help a visionary entrepreneur work with indigenous Chilian women to develop commercially viable textiles while preserving their traditional techniques?
This is what 118 Capital does.
How does 118 Capital do this? With your support.
- We raise philanthropic donations.
- We make direct investments into socially driven businesses in the Americas that demonstrate a commitment to measurable social and environmental impact.
- We create hands-on opportunities for graduate student fellows to learn about financing and growing social ventures, and measuring impact.
Where does your donation go?
- Funds are invested directly into social enterprises in the Americas.
- All financial returns on the investments will be recycled into the 118 Capital for future investments.
- Therefore, all the funds you donate will generate impact over and over.
Please visit 118capital.org for more information.
*118 Capital has filed for incorporation in New York and is in the process of obtaining its 501c3. In the meantime, the International Center For Global Communications Foundation is acting as a fiscal sponsor for 118 Capital for this fundraising campaign.
Join the Conversation
PO Box 677
New York, NY 10035
To promote and foster public awareness of the peoples, cultures and current affairs of nations throughout the world.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!