Maximize Giving Towards Haiti
Razoo and our partners are providing matching funds to help you maximize donations toward Haiti relief. Beginning 12:00pm EST on Friday, January 15, 2010, your donation to the nonprofits below will be matched until funds are depleted (full campaign rules below).
100% of your giving on the Match for Haiti Campaign will go to your designated nonprofit. Learn more how donations are sent to your nonprofit here.
If your organization would like to help others maximize giving, you can increase the pool of matching funds by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSF has already treated more than 1,000 people on the ground in Haiti following Tuesday's earthquake, but the needs are huge.
Catholic Relief Services has mobilized an immediate major aid response to quake-ravaged Haiti
Priority needs for Haiti are food, water, shelter and medical help
All funds raised will be used in providing essential services to aid in day-to-day survival and rebuilding efforts in Haiti.
Living Water International is mobilizing to help communities in Haiti restore clean water
Mission Haiti is issuing an emergency appeal for funds to help Haiti recover and restore lives following Tuesday's catastrophic earthquake.
World Vision is on the ground rushing emergency supplies to survivors of this catastrophe.
Your gift provides critical relief for those in Haiti whose lives are in great need!
Habitat is addressing shelter solutions for families in Haiti affected by the earthquake.
Haiti Earthquake Disaster Relief Fund - Help ministries distribute food and medicine
Our emergency relief fund helps victims of natural disaster and supports our members, their congregations, and their communities.
Save the Children needs your support to help us meet the most critical needs of children and families affected by the earthquake in Haiti.
Millions are affected by the most powerful earthquake to strike Haiti in centuries. Mercy Corps is deploying an emergency response team.
World Relief has dispatched its Disaster Response team to Haiti. Donate now to join in the effort
Please donate to help Konbit Pou Ayiti buy and transport food, medical care, and other immediate needs.
In response to the earthquake, International Action is helping to rebuild the water system in Port-au-Prince.
Hope for Haiti is prepared to send doctors, nurses, medical supplies and equipment to the affected area, but needs your help!
International Samaritan will provide assistance for the refugees who have lost their homes in the earthquake.
Match for Haiti Rules and Guidelines:
- The Match for Haiti campaign begins on January 15 at 12:00 PM EST.
- Contributions will be matched until matching funds are exhausted.
- Only online credit card donations made through Razoo to the designated fundraising pages will be eligible for the match.
- Minimum donation amount is $10.
- A total of $11,000 in matching grants is currently available, however this amount is subject to increase from additional partner contributions. Any new match amount will be announced at 10:00 am EST on January 15, 2010.
- Final matching grants will be determined at Razoo’s sole discretion. Razoo reserves the right to adjust matching grants for any refunds.
- Donations will be matched dollar for dollar on a first come first serve basis, subject to the following restrictions:
- Maximum match amount per individual per organization is $500.
- No recipient organization will be eligible for more than 10% of the total amount available for matching grants.